A dofollow backlink on Blogger, a top-quality website owned by Google can immensely improve search rankings for a URL.
I am not talking about backlink from a Blogspot blog.
- Firstly, follow this link to edit your blogger profile (if you don’t have one, then create it using your Google account).
- Secondly, under the General heading as shown in the image below, add the URL of the page you want a dofollow backlink for, inside the box for Wishlist URL (all other links are nofollow).
- Save the profile after adding the URL.
- Use the link “View Updated Profile” at the top of the edit profile page to visit your public blogger profile page as shown in the image below.
- You can find the dofollow backlink as the Wishlist link as shown in the image below.
- Click the Wishlist link to check the link is working.
- Only Wishlist link is the dofollow one, all other links are nofollow.
- Once this public profile is indexed by Google, you start getting link juice to your Webpage.
Don’t forget to post your comments below to share your thoughts with us.