A dofollow backlink on Blogger, a top-quality website owned by Google can immensely improve search rankings for a URL.
I am not talking about backlink from a Blogspot blog.
Follow the instructions below to add dofollow backlink to blogger:
- Firstly, follow this link to edit your blogger profile (if you don’t have one, then create it using your Google account).
- Secondly, under the General heading as shown in the image below, add the URL of the page you want a dofollow backlink for, inside the box for Wishlist URL (all other links are nofollow).
Save the profile after adding the URL.
- Use the link “View Updated Profile” at the top of the edit profile page to visit your public blogger profile page as shown in the image below.
You can find the dofollow backlink as the Wishlist link as shown in the image below.
Click the Wishlist link to check the link is working.
- Only Wishlist link is the dofollow one, all other links are nofollow.
- Once this public profile is indexed by Google, you start getting link juice to your Webpage.
We hope this article helped you. If you have any suggestions/queries regarding this article, or if you need to contact us, then do it here.
Also, please like, share, and follow on our social media pages, "Facebook", "Twitter", "Linkedin".
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.